10.07.2008

Blog Changes

I have just been fiddling with the blog and adding some more content that can be reached via the links on the left. I added a team page that should put all the essential information regarding each team in one place. Check it out and let me know what you think. Of course, someone who knows html could probably make this blog look a lot better, but I guess they have jobs (at least until they reach level 70!)

While I am tempted to fiddle with the rules, I am not sure that any substantive changes we could make to the constitution would be an improvement. The league is pretty much what I envisioned right now. If anyone else wants to fiddle, feel free to post proposals here.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Pretty fancy. I think I may have to change my key players though. Screw you Corey Hart, you're no longer the apple of my eye.

Anonymous said...

Impressive.

I've looked back and decided that my poor results are a result of constantly changing rules, not my incompetence, so I vote for no more rule changes. However, that does leave room for "clarifications".