1.23.2008

Outline of Important Proposals Thus Far

As I mentioned in my e-mail, over the coming weeks we will be voting on certain rule changes. To make things a little easier, I will outline here the two important proposals thus far. You can look below for more information - everything thus far has been inserted into the latest version of the Constitution. Please comment here.

-Add Minor Leagues, minor league draft, and associated changes, including the addition of a bench slot and ability to tag an additional keeper known as a franchise player.

-Change inflation to 20% of player cost (from $3).

1 comment:

Dave said...

I am largely waiting to hear from other people on these proposals as well as to hear outlined any of the new proposals I hear are coming down the line, but I will go on record as supporting both the minor league system idea and changing the rate of inflation from a static $3 to instead a 20% inflation. My reasons for supporting these ideas are contained in past threads but I'll be interested to hear from a wider range of people than participated in those previous discussions.